Thomas Guide: San Diego w/Portions of Imperial Thomas Guide 59th * 2016
Buy it now!
|Last Edition Published
The 2016 San Diego County Thomas Guide 59th edition by Thomas Bros. Maps, provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the area. Easy-to-read, contiguous street-level maps cover the entire San Diego county area, with a portrait-style layout and spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go. There are hundreds of new San Diego County streets and updates in this 2016 San Diego Thomas Guide edition since the previous edition!
San Diego County Thomas Guide Features Include:
- Full coverage for all cities & communities
- Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Fully updated for the most accurate representation and includes new streets and updates
- Portrait Layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- Block numbers on maps and in the index
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
- Fully indexed points of interest
- Administrative and Zip Code Boundaries included
- Includes transit information, airports, schools, shopping centers, parks, and recreation areas.
- Easy to read large print format
- Last edition published
The 2016 San Diego Thomas Guide map book content has been fully updated, and includes full coverage for over 110 cities and communities, San Diego County ZIP codes, boundaries, and transit information, as well as a complete street index.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" Scale: 1 inch = 1,900 feet, (approximately 0.36 miles)
Thomas Guide Coverage Area: San Diego and portions of Imperial County
San Diego County Communities covered include:
Borrego Springs, Brawley, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, El Centro, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, Julian, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Mission Beach, National City, Oceanside, Poway, Ramona, San Diego, San Marcos, San Ysidro, San Onofre, Santee, Vista and neighboring communities.
This is the perfect gift for California resort and timeshare owners too!