Street Atlas: Orange County Street Atlas Map Book * 2012/13 ~ KMG * SOLD OUT!
The new Orange County Street Atlas by Kappa provides the same great map coverage and Orange County content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format. Each Orange County Street Atlas map page is visually appealing and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the Orange County area.
Orange County Street Atlas Features:
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities listed
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Places and Points of Interest, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Hospitals, Libraries, Municipal Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Schools, Police Stations, and Shopping Centers.
Orange County Street Atlas specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- Pages: 180
- Scale: 1 inch = 2,000 ft
- Coverage Area: All of Orange County
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Hawaiian Gardens, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda, and neighboring communities.
This is a fabulous Street Atlas laminated too!