San Diego Co. Thomas Guide w/Portions of Imperial * 58th Edition ~ SOLD OUT
The San Diego County Thomas Guide 58th edition by Thomas Bros. Maps, provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the area. Easy-to-read, contiguous street-level maps cover the entire San Diego county area, with a portrait-style layout and spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go. There are hundreds of new San Diego County streets and updates in this current San Diego Thomas Guide edition!
San Diego County Thomas Guide Features:
- Full coverage of over 110 cities & communities
- Administrative and zip code boundaries included
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
- Block numbers on maps and in index.
- Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Fully updated for the most accurate representation and includes new streets and updates
- Portrait Layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- Maps, points of interest, and their indexes are completely revised.
- Easy to read large print format
- Includes transit information, airports, schools, shopping centers, parks, and recreation areas.
The 2013 San Diego Thomas Guide map book content has been fully updated, and includes San Diego County ZIP codes, boundaries, and transit information, as well as a complete street index.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
Thomas Guide Coverage Area: San Diego and portions of Imperial County
Communities covered include:
Borrego Springs, Brawley, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, El Centro, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, Julian, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Mission Beach, National City, Oceanside, Poway, Ramona, San Diego, San Marcos, San Ysidro, San Onofre, Santee, Vista and neighboring communities.
Check out the Custom Laminated San Diego County Thomas Guide!