Rand McNally's Buffalo & Rochester Street Guide Custom Laminated, is a whole new level in street-level mapping. A bold new design heralds the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition to provide unbeatable coverage and ease of use. The convenient lay-flat heavy duty continuous spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road. Every page of this Buffalo & Rochester Street Guide has been custom laminated and the cover is laminated for lasting durability and the convenience of write on with dry erase pens/wipe off ease.
Laminated Buffalo & Rochester Street Guide Features include:
- First and the last edition published for this area
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder™ system
- Every page laminated, Cover laminated
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full street index with block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
- Every page is laminated for durability
Rand McNally' s reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page of this map book.
Buffalo/Rochester Street Guide Communities covered include:
Akron, Attica, Batavia, Canandaigua, Cheektowaga, Dunkirk, Fort Erie, Lockport, Orchard Park, Palmyra, Tonawanda, Webster, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11", 264 pages. 2009 Edition (Last edition published)
Note: Weight is not actual but for rating purposes only! The actual weight is approximately 5 pounds. If ordering more than one laminated Buffalo & Rochester Street Guide, your shipping may be adjusted to make sure you are being charged correctly, before we charge your card.
This is a discontinued title with limited availability. Discontinued titles, clearance items, and laminated items are not returnable and non-refundable.