San Diego County Thomas Guide w/Portions of Imperial * 61st Edition ~ 2022
Order it now!
The 2022 San Diego County Thomas Guide 61st edition by Thomas Bros. Maps, provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the area. Easy-to-read, contiguous street-level maps cover the entire San Diego county area, with a portrait-style layout and spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go. There are hundreds of new San Diego County streets and updates in this 2019 San Diego Thomas Guide edition since the previous edition!
San Diego County Thomas Guide Features Include:
- Full coverage of more than 110 cities & communities - including Brawley, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, El Cajon, El Centro, Encinitas, Escondido, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Marcos, and Vista
- Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Fully updated for the most accurate representation and includes new streets and updates
- Portrait Layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- Block numbers on maps and in the index
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
- Maps, points of interest, and their indexes are completely revised.
- Administrative and Zip Code Boundaries included
- Includes transit information, airports, schools, shopping centers, parks, and recreation areas.
- Easy to read large print format
- Last edition published
The new 2022 San Diego Thomas Guide map book content has been fully updated, and includes full coverage for over 110 cities and communities, San Diego County ZIP codes, boundaries, and transit information, as well as a complete street index.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" Scale: 1 inch = 1,900 feet, (approximately 0.36 miles)
Thomas Guide Coverage Area: San Diego and portions of Imperial County
San Diego County Communities covered include:
Borrego Springs, Brawley, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, El Centro, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, Julian, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Mission Beach, National City, Oceanside, Poway, Ramona, San Diego, San Marcos, San Ysidro, San Onofre, Santee, Vista and neighboring communities.
This is the perfect gift for California resort and timeshare owners too!