Polk County Street Guide * 4th Edition ~ Rand McNally * SOLD OUT!
Polk County Street Guide by Rand McNally, is a 4th edition map book of the Polk County area and a great map resource for getting you from point A to point B around this Florida county. Rand McNally' s Polk County Street Guide including portions of Highlands County, is a comprehensive guide providing easy-to-use, clear, detailed street-level maps. The bold new design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition. The Polk County street guide has a convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Polk County map book features:
- Last edition with hundreds of updates and new streets since previous edition, for the most accurate representation of the area.
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- ZIP codes on maps, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest.
- Listing of cities and communities.
- Regional PageFinder map.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
With this Rand McNally Polk County Street Guide by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Their reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page – let us provide your guide.
More than 80 communities covered include:
Auburndale, Avon Park, Bartow, Bowling Green, Davenport, Dundee, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Highland Park, ,Lake Hamilton Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Polk City, Sebring, and Winter Haven and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".