Albuquerque & Santa Fe Street Guide, New Mexico * Discontinued & Sold out!
Rand McNally's Albuquerque & Santa Fe Street Guide, 5th edition, is the definitive auto companion for travel in this part of New Mexico, whether you are a resident or short-term visitor. It's got all the features to make even the unfamiliar regions of Albuquerque and Santa Fe easy to navigate.
- Contiguous full-color mapping for the whole area
- Comprehensive street-level detail in an easy to follow grid design
- Clearly indicated points of interest
- Hospitals, schools, shopping areas, and much more marked on the maps
- Detailed ZIP code, block number, and highway exit number info in the full index.
- Spiral binding allows the atlas to lay flat – perfect for the car
- PageFinder™ indexing system provides quick and easy access to whatever specific area you seek
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 8"
Communities covered include:
Albuquerque, Belen, Bernalillo, Bosque Farms, Corrales, Espanola, Las Vegas, Los Alamos, Los Lunas, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Socorro, Taos, and neighboriing communities.