The Commercial Atlas & Marketing Guide by Rand McNally, is the first place to look for up-to-date business planning data! This 2009 Commercial Atlas & Marketing Guide is formatted into two easy to use volumes for your convenience.
One of the books in this Commercial Atlas & Marketing Guide set, is the guide and the other is the index. Inside you will find updated, detailed maps with the latest geographic data for more than 120,000 places in the U.S. Population and economic data is included as well - complete with large scaled detailed maps.
Thorough indexing makes for easy cross-referencing too. The Commercial Atlas & Marketing Guide is sure to give users that necessary statistical edge and is an essential tool for business success.
Check out: Rand McNally Street Guides or Rand McNally Road Atlas and Motor Carriers Road Atlas
DISCOUNTED Prices are in BLUE!
- Two small, easy-to-handle volumes.
- Census data and population estimates and projections
- Economic data and economic activity projections
- Comprehensive state indexes of more than 120,000 U.S. places
- State tables of principal cities and their populations as well as basic business data by county.
- Specialized maps including U.S. thematic maps, highways and driving times maps, state maps showing Metro Areas, city and downtown inset maps, and country subdivision maps
- Detailed index for easy cross-referencing
2 volume set: Vol. 1: 271 pages, Vol. 2: 322 pages
Dimensions (both books): Width 11 1/4" x Length 15" x D 14/16"
Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Copyright 2003 - 2019 Map Books 4 U * Powered by StoresOnline!