Chicagoland 7 Counties Street Atlas * 2012 ~ KMG * Limited Availability!
The 2012 Chicagoland 7 Counties Street Atlas for this important area of Illinois is an up-to-date representation of the Chicago 7 County area...just what you need to get from point A to point B. The convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road and the compact size makes it easier to handle.
Chicagoland 7 Counties Street Atlas Features Include:
- Includes 9 color coded sections: Chicago Downtown Large-Scale Maps, City of Chicago & Surrounding Suburbs, Cook County Suburbs, DuPage County, Kane County, Kendall County, Lake County, McHenry County, and Will County to make it easier to locate the proper section and city, town, or township.
- Hundreds of new streets and updates!
- Orientation Map of entire Chicagoland Area and a Key to the coverage in each of the color coded sections
- Comprehensive street-level detail in an easy to follow grid design
- Clearly indicated points of interest
- Airports, hospitals, schools, colleges, & universities, golf courses, parks & recreation areas, shopping centers, places of interest, and much more marked on the maps
- Detailed ZIP code, block number, and Chicago Grid Coordinate System
- Street Index for each color coded section
American Map by Kappa's motto is Trusted. Accurate. Everywhere.
Downtown Chicago, City of chicago, Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, Kendall County, Lake County, McHenry County, & Witt County.
The Chicagoland 7 Counties street atlas is a special purchase and these books are not returnable.
Dimensions: 7" x 9", Spiral Bound, Soft Cover
NOTE:Approximate Weight is 3 pounds, weight shown in cart is for UPS rating purposes only