Columbus, Ohio Street Atlas * KMG
The new Columbus Street Atlas by Kappa, released September 2012, provides the same great map coverage and Columbus, Ohio content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format. Each Columbus Street Atlas map page is visually appealing and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the Columbus, Ohio area.
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Portrait layout with Saddle Stitch Binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities listed
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Places and Points of Interest, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Hospitals, Libraries, Municipal Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Police Stations, Colleges & Universities and Shopping Centers.
Columbus Street Atlas specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- Pages: 90
- Coverage Area: Columbus, OH
Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Hillard, New Albany, Pickerington, Powell, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Westerville, Whitehall, and Worthington.
Weight shown is for rating purposes only. Actual weight is approximately 1 pound.