Florida State Travel Atlas * 2012 ~ KMG
The new edition Florida State Travel Atlas by KMG Company, is your navigational guide for highways of Florida with pages of richly street-detailed inset maps covering Amelia Island, Bradenton Beach, Cape Canaveral, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, Fernandina Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Gainesville, Holmes Beach, Jacksonville, Key West, Lakeland, Melbourne, Miami, Naples, Ocala, Orlando, Panama City, Pensacola, Saint Augustine, Saint Petersburg, Sanibel, Sarasota, Sea World, Tallahassee, Tampa, Universal Studios, Vero Beach, Walt Disney World, and West Palm Beach. This Florida State Travel Atlas is the most comprehensive and accurate road atlas you'll find for Florida.
Florida State Travel Atlas Features:
- Completely updated maps and 3 page Attractions Section
- Many detailed street maps
- Digital cartography for greater accuracy and detail
- Highway maps for the whole state
- Street-level maps for many of the state's cities
- Easy to navigate through each page
- Airports, College & Universities, Golf Courses, Museums, Military Reservations, Parks & Recreation Areas
- Mileage Chart
- City Inset Street Index
- Key map
- Legend & User Guide page
Size: 9" x 11"; spiral bound
Weight shown is for rating purposes only. Actual weight approx. 1 pound.