Orlando Street Atlas * KMG ~ Florida
The new 2012 Orlando County Street Atlas by KMG provides the same great map coverage and Orlando County content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format. Each Orlando County Street Atlas map page is visually appealing in full color and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the Orlando County area.
Orlando Street Atlas Features include:
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Downtown Orlando
- Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities listed
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use page and grid system
- Places and Points of Interest, Airports, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Hospitals, Libraries, Municipal Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Schools, Police Stations, and Shopping Centers.
Orlando County Street Atlas specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- 140 Pages
- Note: Weight shown for classification purposes only. Actual weight approximately 1 pound.
Orlando, Florida Communities covered include:
Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Casselberry, Eatonville, Edgewood, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Oakland, Ocoee, Sanford, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, and Winter Springs.
NOTE: Shipping will be adjusted on larger quantities going to one location, before your card is charged.
This is a fabulous Street Atlas laminated too!