Brevard County East & Central Florida Street Atlas 2012 * KMG
The new 2012 Brevard County, East & Central Florida Street Atlas by KMG provides the same great map coverage and Brevard County content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format. Each Brevard County Street Atlas map page is visually appealing and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the Brevard County area.
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities listed
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use page and grid system
- Places and Points of Interest, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Hospitals, John F Kennedy Space Center, Libraries, Municipal Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Schools, Police Stations, and Shopping Centers.
Brevard County Street Atlas specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- 124 Pages
- Note: Weight shown for classification purposes only. Actual weight approximately 1 pound.
Communities covered include:
Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Malabar, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville, and West Melbourne and neighboring communities.
This is a fabulous Street Atlas laminated too!