San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas 2016 * KMG
In Stock! Limited Availability!
***Available Now!**In Stock***
The2016 San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas by KMG provides the same great map coverage and Santa Clara County content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format. Each San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas updated map page is visually appealing and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the San Jose and Santa Clara County area.
San Jose and Santa Clara County Street Atlas Features include:
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities listed
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use page and grid system
- Places and Points of Interest, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Hospitals, Libraries, Municipal Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Schools, Police Stations, and Shopping Centers.
San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11", 100 pages
- Note: Weight shown for classification purposes only. Actual weight approximately 1 pound.
San Jose & Santa Clara County Communities covered include:
Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, and neighboring communities.
This is a fabulous Street Atlas laminated too! Order a Custom Laminated San Jose & Santa Clara Street Atlas for long lasting durability!
Published: May 2016