Albuquerque & Santa Fe Street Atlas * KMG
The 2012 Albuquerque & Santa Fe Street Atlas by KMG provides the same great map coverage and Albuquerque & Santa Fe, New Mexico content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format. Each Albuquerque & Santa Fe Street Atlas map page is visually appealing and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the New Mexico area.
Albuquerque & Santa Fe Street Atlas Features Include:
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities listed
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use page and grid system
- Places and Points of Interest, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Hospitals, Kirtland Air Foce Base, Libraries, Municipal Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Schools, Police Stations, and Shopping Centers.
Albuquerque & Santa Fe Street Atlas specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- 144 Pages
- Note: Weight shown for classification purposes only. Actual weight approximately 1 pound.
Albuquerque & Santa Fe Communities covered include:
Albuquerque, Belen, Bernalillo, Bosque Farms, Corrales, Edgewood, Los Lunas, Los Ranchos de Albuqerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe and neighboring communities.
This is a fabulous Street Atlas laminated too!