El Paso, Texas Street Guide * 2011 ~ KMG
The El Paso, Texas Street Guide by Kappa provides the same great map coverage and El Paso content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format with a saddle stitch binding. Each El Paso Street Guide map page is visually appealing and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the El Paso area.
El Paso Street Guide Features Include:
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Portrait layout with a saddle stitched binding
- ZIP codes and county boundaries
- Comprehensive street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Map Grid conversion Chart
- Places and Points of Interest, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Colleges & Universities, Hospitals, Libraries, Government Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Recreation Areas, Schools, Police Stations, and Shopping Centers.
El Paso Street Guide specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- Pages: 104
- Scale: 1 inch = 2,000 ft
El Paso, Texas Communities covered:
Anthony, Clint, Downtown El Paso, Fort Bliss, Horizon City, Socorro, Sunland Park, and Vinton.