***Available Now!**In Stock!***
The Baltimore Metro Street Guide by Rand McNally is a whole new level in street-level mapping. A bold new design heralds the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition to provide unbeatable coverage and ease of use.
The Baltimore Metro Street Guide has a convenient lay-flat spiral binding allowing for easy reference on the road.
Baltimore Metro Street Guide features include:
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".
Covers Metro portions of Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Carroll, Hartford, and Howard Counties.
Baltimore Metro Communities covered include:
Aberdeen, Annapolis, Bel Air, Bowie, Ellicott City, Elkridge, Havre De Grace, Laurel, Manchester, Maryland City, Mount Airy, Odenton, Severn, Sykesville, Taneytown, Westminster and neighboring communities.
These are the last of the Baltimore Metro Street Guide map books by Rand McNally. Once they are sold out, they are gone forever!
Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.4 x 1 inches Published 2006.