Kentucky State Wall Map - Rand McNally
Rand McNally's ProSeries Kentucky State Wall Map is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the state for planning, routing, or reference. This wall map of Kentucky is a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing.
Kentucky Wall Map features:
- Durable lamination for convenient writing on and wiping off.
- Vibrant UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- City and county index on the map.
- Inset maps of major cities (see below)
- Mileage chart and driving times map between the state's main cities.
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning.
Kentucky State Wall Map specs:
- Dimensions: 60" x 46"
- Scale: 1 inch = approximately 7.5 miles
- Inset maps: Ashland; Bowling Green; Covington/Cincinnati, Ohio; Lexington/Frankfort & Vicinity; Louisville; Owensboro; Paducah; Cumberland Gap National Historical park; and Mammoth Cave National Park.
Rand McNally Wall Map indications include:
- State, federal, and county highways
- County boundaries
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways
- State and national parks
- Rest areas
- Military installations
- Golf courses
Note: Please allow 7-10 days for this Kentucky State wall map to ship.