Nebraska State Wall Map - Rand McNally
Rand McNally's ProSeries Nebraska State Wall Mapis ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the state for planning, routing, or reference. This wall map of Nebraska is a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing.
Nebraska Wall Map features include:
- Durable lamination for convenient writing on and wiping off.
- Vibrant UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- City and county index on the map.
- Inset maps of major cities (see below)
- Mileage chart and driving times map between the state's main cities.
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning.
Nebraska Wall Map specs:
- Dimensions: 46" x 60"
- Scale: 1 inch = approximately 8.2 miles
- Inset maps: Grand Island; Lincoln; North Platte; Omaha; Scottsbluff; and South Sioux City, Sioux City, Iowa.
Rand McNally's Nebraska Wall Map indications include:
- State, federal, and county highways
- County boundaries
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways
- State and national parks
- Rest areas
- Military installations
- Golf courses
Note: Please allow 3 - 7 days for this Nebraska wall map to ship.