Rand McNally's Texas State Wall Map Proseries is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the state for planning, routing, or reference. This Texas State Wall Map is a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and sales marketing.
Texas Wall Map features:
- Durable lamination for writing on and wiping off
- UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- City/county index on the map
- Inset maps of major cities (see below)
- Mileage chart and driving times map between the state's main cities
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning
- Dimensions: 60" x 60"
- Scale: 1 inch = approximately 15.4 miles
Abilene; Amarillo; Austin; Beaumont; Bryan/College Station; Corpus Christi; Dallas/Fort Worth & Vicinity; Dallas downtown; El Paso; Fort Worth downtown; Galveston; Houston; Houston downtown; Laredo; Lower Rio Grande Valley Region (McAllen/Harlingen/Brownsville); Lubbock; Midland/Odessa; Port Arthur; San Antonio; Waco; and Wichita Falls
Texas Wall Map indications/details include:
- State, federal, and county highways
- County boundaries
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways
- State and national parks
- Rest areas
- Military installations
- Golf courses
Note: Please allow 7-10 days for shipping on this Texas Wall Map.