Tampa, Florida Street Guide * 2007 - Rand McNally * Last of them!
Discontinued Title w/Limited Availability!
|Including Hillsborough County
Rand McNally's Tampa Street Guide for the Tampa, Florida area, (including Hillsborough County), is all you need to get from point A to point B around this popular Florida destination. Rand McNally has made this Tampa map book an easy-to-use, comprehensive guide featuring clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition. The Tampa Street Guide has a convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Tampa Street Guide features include:
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder´┐Ż system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest shown on maps
- Full index including ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Utilizing Rand McNally Street Guides will be one of the most helpful tools in preventing you from getting lost. Ramd McNally' s reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page let us be your guide.
Tampa & Hillsborough Communities covered include:
Brandon, Citrus Park, Crystal Springs, Gibsonton, Gulf City, Odessa, Oldsmar, Plant City, Ruskin, Temple Terrace, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".