Rand McNally's Augusta & Vicinity Street Guide is a whole new level in street-level mapping. A bold new design heralds the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition to provide unbeatable coverage and ease of use.
The convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road, or for route planning at home.
Augusta Street Guide Features Include:
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Augusta Communities covered include:
Blythe, Evans, Grovetown, Harlem, Hephzibah, Martinez, and neighboring communities.
South Carolina Communities covered include:
Aiken, Belvedere, Burnettown, Jackson, New Ellenton, North Augusta, and neighboring communities.
With Rand McNally Street Guides, you have no more excuses for being lost. Rand McNally' s reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page let us be your guide.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".
Note: These are the last of this title and are a clearance item. Books may have some shelf wear, light scratches on the cover, dust or discoloration on edges but does not effect the usability of the books.