Rand McNally's new Houston Street Guide, (including complete coverage of Harris & Galveston counties, and portions of Fort Bend, Waller, and Montgomery Counties), is all you need to get from point A to point B in this east Texas town.
The 2008 Houston Street Guide features more than 5,315 new streets and updates. A bold new design heralds the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition to provide unbeatable coverage and ease of use.
The Houston Street Guide convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Houston Street Guide Features:
- No longer being published by Rand McNally.
- Bright, clear four-color maps.
- Foldout PageFinder system.
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest.
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers.
- Listing of cities and communities.
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".
With Rand McNally Street Guides, you have no more excuses for being lost. Rand McNally' s reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page.
Houston Street Guide Communities covered include:
Baytown, Conroe, Deer Park, Friendswood, Galveston, La Porte, League City, Missouri City, Pasadena, Pearland, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Texas City, and neighboring communities.
NOTE: These Houston & Galveston Street Guides are on clearance and are a discontinued title. They may have minor shelf wear, some have ring binding discoloration (does not effect the usability!), and are not returnable nor refundable.
Weight shown is for rate classification only. Approximate weight is 4 pounds each. Shipping will be adjusted to actual cost before we charge your card.