San Antonio, Texas Street Guide * 13th Edition * Rand McNally
(Including Bexar County, Comal County, & Vicinity)
Discontinued Title w/Limited Availability!
Rand McNally's San Antonio Street Guide 13th Edition (including Bexar, Comal, and portions of Hays, Gillespie, Guadalupe, and Kendall counties), is the definitive auto companion for travel in this part of Texas, whether you are a resident or short-term visitor. The San Antonio Street Guide has all of the features to make even the unfamiliar regions easy to navigate.
San Antonio Street Guide Features:
- 2008 published with hundreds of updates and new streets since previous edition for the most accurate representation of the area.
- Bright, clear four-color maps.
- Contiguous full-color mapping for the whole area
- Comprehensive street-level detail in an easy to follow grid design
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers.
- Foldout PageFinder™ system
- Listing of cities and communities.
- Clearly indicated points of interest
- Hospitals, schools, shopping areas, and much more marked on the maps
- Detailed ZIP code, block numbers, and highway exit number info
- Spiral binding allows the atlas to lay flat – perfect for the car
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 8"
San Antonio Street Guide Communities covered include:
Alamo Heights, Balcones Heights, Boerne, Castle Hills, Cibolo, Converse, Fredericksburg, Garden Ridge, Helotes, Hollywood Park, Kirby, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Lytle, New Braunfels, Olmos Park, San Marcos, Schertz, Seguin, Shavano Park, Terrell Hills, Universal City, Windcrest, and neighboring communities.
Actual Weight is about 2.25 pounds, Weight shown is for UPS rating only.