Rand McNally's ProSeries Philadelphia Regional Wall Mapis ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the the Philadelphia area for planning, routing, or reference. This wall map of Philadelphia & Vicinity is a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing.
Philadelphia Regional Wall Map features:
- Durable lamination for convenient writing on and wiping off.
- Vibrant UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- City and county index on the map.
- Inset maps of major cities (see below)
- Mileage chart and driving times map between the state's main cities.
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning.
This truly complete Philadelphia Regional wall map even includes a hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere. Philly residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wall map a wonderful reference tool and irreplaceable.
The Philadelphia Regional Wall Map Coverage area extends approximately 73 miles north-to-south and 72 miles east-to-west and is roughly bounded by New Ringgold, PA; east to Princeton, NJ; south to Chesilhurst, NJ; and west to Calvert, MD.
Dimensions: 60" x 46"
Scale: 1 inch = approximately 1.7 miles
Note: Please allow 7-10 days for this Philadelphia Wall Map to ship.