Rand McNally's ProSeries Pittsburgh Regional Wall Mapis ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the te for planning, routing, or reference. This wall map of Pittsburgh & Vicinity is a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing.
Pittsburgh Regional Wall Map features:
- Durable lamination for convenient writing on and wiping off.
- Vibrant UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- City and county index on the map.
- Inset maps of major cities (see below)
- Mileage chart and driving times map between the state's main cities.
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning.
This truly complete Pittsburgh Regional wall map even includes a hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere. Pittsburgh residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wall map a wonderful reference tool and irreplaceable.
The Pittsburgh Regional Wall Map Coverage area extends approximately 104 miles north-to-south and 74 miles east-to-west and is roughly bounded by Warren, OH, east to Clarion, PA; south to Markleysburg, PA; and west to Moundsville, WV.
Dimensions: 60" x 46"
Scale: 1 inch = approximately 2.0 miles
Note: Please allow 7-10 days for this Pittsburgh Wall Map to ship.