Milwaukee Regional Wall Map, Wisconsin - Rand McNally
Rand McNally's ProSeries Milwaukee Regional Wall Map is an irreplaceable reference tool for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the Milwaukee area for planning, routing, or reference.
Milwaukee Wall Map features include:
- Durable lamination for convenient writing on and wiping off.
- Vibrant UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- City and county index on the wall map.
- Driving times map between major cities in the region.
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference.
- Great tool for business/sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing.
Milwaukee Wall Map specs:
- Dimensions: 60" x 46"
- Scale: 1 inch = approximately 1.6 miles
- Coverage area: 79 miles north-to-south and 66 miles east-to-west and is roughly bounded by Fox Lake, WI; east to Cedar Grove, WI; south to Winthrop Harbor, IL; and west to Janesville, WI.
Milwaukee Wall Map indications include:
- State highways, federal highways, county highways
- County boundaries and city shading
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways
- State and National Parks
- Exit numbers
- Rest areas
- Military installations
- Golf courses
Note: Please allow 3 - 7 days for this Rand McNally Milwaukee Wall Map to ship.