The Brevard County Street Guide by Rand McNally, is a 1st edition Rand McNally map book of the Brevard area and a great map resource for getting you from point A to point B around this Florida county. Rand McNally' s Brevard County Street Guide is a comprehensive guide providing easy-to-use, clear, detailed street-level maps. The bold new design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition. The Brevard County street guide has a convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Brevard County map book features:
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder™ system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest.
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers.
- Listing of cities and communities.
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
With this Rand McNally Brevard County Street Guide by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Their reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page – let us provide your guide.
Communities covered include:
Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Malabar, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Scottsmoor, Titusville and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11". Weight shown is for UPS rating purposes only.