New York City 5 Boroughs Street Guide * Rand McNally ~ 6th Edition
Rand McNally's New York City 5-Boroughs Street Guide is the definitive auto companion for travel in this part of New York, whether you are a resident or short-term visitor. The New York City 5-Boroughs Street Guide has got all the features to make even the unfamiliar areas of New York City 5-Boroughs area easy to navigate. Street Detail and a easy to navigate index makes this book a valuable tool whether for business or pleasure.
- Large Scale maps of Manhattan
- Contiguous full-color mapping for the whole area
- Comprehensive street-level detail in an easy to follow grid design
- Clearly indicated points of interest
- Hospitals, schools, shopping areas, and much more marked on the maps
- Detailed ZIP code, block number, highway overpassess and underpasses, and highway exit number info
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of the surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Consistent map scale page to page
- Bright 4 color maps that are clear and convenient to view
- Spiral binding allows the atlas to lay flat – perfect for the car
- PageFinder™ indexing system provides quick and easy access to whatever specific area you seek
New York City 5 Boroughs Communities covered include:
Atlantic Beach; Bayonne; Bronx; Brooklyn; Cedarhurst; Dobbs Ferry; Elmont; Elmsford; Floral Park; Great Neck; Greenburgh; Harrison; Hastings on Hudson; Inwood; Irvington; Kings Point; Larchmont; Lawrence; Mamaroneck; Manhattan; Mount Vernon; New Rochelle; Perth Amboy; Port Chester; Queens; Rye; Scarsdale; Staten Island; Tarrytown; Valley Stream; White Plains; Yonkers; Bayonne, NJ; East Newark, NJ; Elizabeth, NJ; Fort Lee, NJ; Harrison, NJ; Hoboken, NJ; Jersey City, NJ; Newark, NJ; North Bergen, NJ; Union City, NJ; and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 10.75" x 8"