The Texas State Road Atlas by Rand McNally Company, is your navigational guide for the state of Texas with pages of richly detailed maps covering all of the Lone Star state including street maps of more than 35 cities. This Texas Road Atlas is the most comprehensive and accurate road atlas you'll find for Texas.
Texas State Road Atlas Features:
- Only and last edition published for Texas by Rand McNally
- Completely updated maps and new editorial content
- Digital cartography for greater accuracy and detail
- Highway maps for the whole state
- Street-level maps for many of the state's cities
- Large print and generous scale for easier reading
- Festival and rodeo information
- Thorough index with easy-to-follow page references and grids
- Best of the Road trip, which includes places and faces that will make your next getaway or road trip more memorable
- State mileage chart and map
- State and national park listings
You may now choose to have your Texas Road Atlas custom laminated! You get all of the features shown above plus:
- Every page is laminated and the cover is laminated for lasting durability!
- Spill/splash your coffee or water on your book? Not a problem when it is laminated!
- Continuous heavy duty steel spiral binding to keep your laminated map book together.
Size: 9" x 11"; spiral bound; 1st Edition
NOTE: Weights shown are for rating purposes only! Regular book is about 2.5 pounds; Laminated Road Atlas is about 4 pounds.