Street Guide: Tulsa, OK Street Guide 5th Edition * Rand McNally
Discontinued Title! Buy it now!
The 5th edition, Tulsa Street Guide by Rand McNally for the Tulsa area (including Broken Arrow) is all you need to get from point A to point B. This easy-to-use, comprehensive Tulsa Street Guide features clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within. The convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Tulsa Street Guide Features:
- Last edition published with hundreds of updates and new streets since previous edition for the most accurate representation of the Tulsa, Oklahoma area
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder™ system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, overpasses and underpasses, and points of interest
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Tulsa Street Guide Communities covered include:
Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Claremore, Collinsville, Coweta, Glenpool, Jenks, Kiefer Owasso, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Skiatook, Sperry, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" Published 2008