Rio Grande Valley Street Guide including Brownsville, Harlingen, & McAllen
Rand McNally's Rio Grande Valley Street guide, including Brownsville, Harlingen, and McAllen is the definitive auto companion for travel in this part of Texas, whether you are a resident or short-term visitor. It's got all the features to make even the unfamiliar regions easy to navigate.
This Rio Grande Valley Street Guide is easy-to-use and features clear, detailed street-level maps with extended coverage and new updates since the last edition. Rand McNally' s bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition.
- Bright, clear four-color maps.
- Contiguous full-color mapping for the whole area.
- Comprehensive street-level detail in an easy to follow page & grid design.
- Clearly indicated points of interest.
- Hospitals, schools, shopping areas, and much more marked on the maps.
- Detailed ZIP codes and boundaries, block numbers, and highway exit number info.
- Spiral binding allows the Dallas & Fort Worth Street Guide to lay flat – perfect for the car.
- Foldout PageFinder system provides quick and easy access to whatever specific area you seek.
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 8.5".
Communities covered include: Alamo, Edinburg, Matamoros (Mexico), McAllen, Mercedes, Mission, Pharr, Port Isabel, Raymondville, Reynosa (Mexico), Rio Grande City, Roma, San Benito, South Padre Island, Weslaco and neighboring communities.
Weight shown is for rating purposes only. Actual Weight approximately 1 pound