Street Guide: Colorado Springs & Pueblo Street Guide * 3rd Edition
Rand McNally's new Colorado Springs and Pueblo area Street Guide is a whole new level in street-level mapping. A bold new design heralds the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition to provide unbeatable coverage and ease of use. The convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index.
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Rand McNally' s reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page.
Communities covered include:
Brookside, Calhan, Canon City, Cripple Creek, Fountain, Green Mountain Falls, Manitou Springs, Monument, Palmer Lake, Ramah, Victor, Westcreek, Woodland Park, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 10.6 x 9.3 x .05 inches.