Atlanta & Vicinity Street Guide 2009 * 10th Edition - Rand McNally
Discontinued Title with Limited Availability!
|Buy it Now!
The Atlanta & Vicinity Street Guide by Rand McNally is all you need to get from point A to point B in Georgia's capital city. This Atlanta & Vicinity is an easy-to-use, comprehensive street guide is up-to-date with many new streets and updates in since the previous edition. This Atlanta & Vicinity Street Guide includes coverage of the new city of Sandy Springs too! The Atlanta & Vicinity street guide features clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition.
Atlanta & Vicinity Street Guide features:
- Hundreds of updates and/or new streets since last edition for the most current and accurate representation of the area
- Last edition published, this is a discontinued title!
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
- NOTE: These are the last of this title as this is a discontinued book. These books may have some slight shelf wear on the covers and possible slight discoloration around outside edges of the pages, none of which effects the usefulness or readability of these Atlanta & Vicinity Street Guides
Atlanta & Vicinity Communities covered include: Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Braselton, Buford, Cartersville, Gainesville, Griffin, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, and neighboring communities.
With Rand McNally Street Guides by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Rand McNally' s reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page, let us be your guide.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".