The 2007 King and Snohomish Counties Thomas Guide provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the King and Pierce county area. This King & Snohomish Thomas Guide has easy-to-read, contiguous street-level maps covering the entire King and Snohomish counties with a portrait-style layout and spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go.
May have slight shelf wear around the edges, does not effect the useability of the Thomas Guide map book itself.
- Updated with streets MapQuest doesn't have since 2006 edition.
- More accurate than internet directions.
- Has been fully updated with new streets and updates for the most accurate respresentation of King and Snohomish Counties since previous edition.
- Full coverage for all cities & communities in King County and Snohomish County, Washington.
- Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
- Fully indexed points of interest
- If you order the Laminated variation, every page and the cover will be laminated for longer lasting durability and write on/wipe off convenience with a dry erase pen.
The content of the King and Snohomish Thomas Guide map book has been fully updated, and includes ZIP codes, boundaries, and transit information, as well as a complete street index.
King County and Snohomish County Communities covered:
Arlington, Auburn, Bellevue, Bothell, Darrington, Edmonds, Everett, Index, Kent, Lynnwood, Marysville, Monroe, Mukilteo, Redmond, Seatac, Seattle, Snohomish, Stanwood, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11", 408 pages
Scale: 1 inch = 0.36 miles
This is the last of this title and is not returnable and non-refundable.