Rand McNally's Greater Charleston Street Guide for the Charleston 5-County area (including Delaware and Chester Counties) is what you need to get from point A to point B in and around the City of Brotherly Love. This easy-to-use, comprehensive Greater Charleston street guide features clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition.
Greater Charleston Street Guide features:
- Last edition published for the most current and accurate representation of the area
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder system
- Spiral binding
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Laminated Greater Charleston Street Guide includes all of above plus:
- Every page and the cover is custom laminated for durability and write on/wipe off ease with a dry erase pen
- Hand bound with a continuous heavy duty steel binding
Rand McNally Street Guide reputation for detail and accuracy shines through on every page.
Greater Charleston Street Guide Communities covered include:
Edisto Beach, Folly Beach, Goose Creek, Hanahan, Hollywood, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Island, Ladson, Lincolnville, Meggett, Moncks Corner, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Ravenel, Rockville, Seabrook Island, Sullivan's Island, Summerville, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".
Note: Weight shown is for rating purposes only! Actual weight approx. 3 pounds; Laminated is approximately 4 pounds.