Indianapolis Street Guide * 8th Edition ~ Some Shelf Wear* LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Discontinued Title w/Limited Availability!
Indianapolis Street Guide by Rand McNally's is the 8th Edition Street Guide for the Indianapolis area. Rand McNally has produced the Indianapolis Street Guide so it is easy-to-use, a comprehensive guide featureing clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within. The convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Indianapolis Street Guide Features:
- Last edition published with hundreds of updates and new streets
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Block numbers on maps and in index
- ZIP Codes on maps
- Government building index
- School indexes
- Police, post office, and hospital indexes
- Park, library, and museum indexes
- Points of interest and golf courses
- One-way streets
- Exit numbers
- Downtown map
- Regional PageFinder™ map
Indianapolis Street Guide Communities Covered include:
Brownsburg, Carmel, Cicero, Danville, Franklin, Greenfield, Greenwood, Lawrence, Lebanon, Mooresville, Noblesville, Plainfield, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11". Published 2008.
NOTE:These are the last of this title and the covers may show a little shelf wear. They are discontinued, not returnable, and non-refundable.