Rand McNally's Baton Rouge Street Guide 4th Edition (including East Baton Rouge Parish) is all you need to get from point A to point B around this Louisiana town. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive guide features clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition. The convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Baton Rouge Street Guide Features include:
- Last edition published for the Baton Rouge area
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder™ system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, overpasses and underpasses, and points of interest
- Full index with Baton Rouge block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Consistent map scale from page to page
With Rand McNally Street Guides by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Their reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page – let us be your guide.
Baton Rouge Street Guide Communities covered include:
Addis, Baker, Baton Rouge, Brusly, Denham Springs, Gonzales, Plaquemine, Port Vincent, Port Allen, Slaughter, Walker, Zachary, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11". Published late 2008.
NO longer being published, BUY IT NOW!