Utica, Rome, & Syracuse Street Guide * 1st Edition ~ Rand McNally SOLD OUT!
Rand McNally's Utica, Rome & Syracuse Street Guide is all you need to get from point A to point B for this area. The Utica, Rome, and Syracuse street guide is an easy-to-use, comprehensive street guide is up-to-date with many new streets and updates in this 1st edition. This Utica, Rome & Syracuse Street Guide includes coverage of the Oswego too! The Utica, Rome, & Syracuse street guide features clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition.
Utica, Rome & Syracuse Street Guide features:
- The most current and accurate representation of the area
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Communities covered include: Auburn, Baldwinsville, Cazenovia, Cortland, Hannibal, Herkimer, Ithaca, Little Falls, Oneida, Oswego, Port Byron, and Sylvan Beach.
With Rand McNally Street Guides by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Rand McNally' s reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page, let us be your guide.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".