Dallas Street Guide 13th Edition * 2009 ~ Rand McNally Company
Limited Availability Order Now!
Rand McNally's Dallas & Vicinity Street Guide 2009 includes Dallas County and portions of Collin, Denton, and Rockwell Counties. Now includes Midlothian and Waxahachie! This Dallas Street Guide is the definitive auto companion for travel in this part of Texas, whether you are a resident or short-term visitor. It's got all the features to make even the unfamiliar regions easy to navigate.
This Dallas Street Guide features clear detailed street-level maps. The bold design compliments the enhanced cartography winin, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition. The convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Dallas Street Guide Features Include:
- Last edition published for the most current and accurate representation of the area.
- Contiguous full-color mapping for the whole area.
- Comprehensive street-level detail in an easy to follow page & grid design.
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude & longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers.
- Clearly indicated points of interest.
- Hospitals, schools, shopping areas, and much more marked on the maps.
- ZIP code boundaries and highway exit number info.
- Listing of cities and communities.
- PageFinder indexing system provides quick and easy access to whatever specific area you seek.
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 8". Actual weight approx. 2.2 pounds
Dallas Communities covered include: Addison, Allen, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Dallas, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Highland Park, Hutchins, Irving, Lancaster, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, The Colony, University Park, Wilmer, Wylie.