Austin Street Guide 14th Edition * Rand McNally ~ Last of them!
Discontinued Title w/Limited Availability!
The Austin Street Guide 14th Edition by Rand McNally for the Austin area (including Travis County and portions of Hays and Williamson Counties) is the most convenient map book for navigating this area. You' ll find the Austin Street Guide is a easy-to-use, comprehensive guide featuring clear, detailed street-level maps, and the bold design compliments the enhanced cartography within. The Austin Street Guide has a convenient lay-flat spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Last edition published with hundreds of updates and new streets for the most accurate representation of the Austin, Texas area. This 2009 edition has hundreds of new streets and updates since previous edition!
Austin Street Guide Features:
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Regional PageFinder™ map
- ZIP codes & boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index with block numbers
- Government building index, school index, police, post office, and hospital index, park, library, and museum index
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Points of interest and golf courses
- Downtown map
With Rand McNally Street Guides by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Their reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every street guide page – let us be your guide.
More than 100 Austin Communities covered including:
Buda, Cedar Park, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Georgetown, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, San Marcos, West Lake Hills, and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11". Copyright 2009.