This 2009 Chicago & Cook County Street Guide by Rand Mcnally for the Chicago and Cook County area is a whole new level in street-level mapping. The bold new design is just a taste of the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide tradition to provide unbeatable coverage and easy use.
Chicago & Cook County Street Guide features include:
- Hundreds of updates since previous edition.
- Last edition published. 2009 Edition
- Spiral binding
- Chicago Grid Coordinates (2N-3W) shown on map index.
- Bright, clear four-color maps.
- Foldout PageFinder system.
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest.
- Full index with block numbers.
- Listing of cities and communities.
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11".
Chicago & Cook County Street Guide Communities covered include:
Arlington Heights, Blue Island, Calumet City, Cicero, Elgin, Elmhurst, Evanston, Northbrook, Oak Lawn, Park Forest, Schaumburg, Tinley Park and neighboring communities.
Selling for a private party, they set their pricing. These are new unused books and a discontinued title so they are NOT returnable and non-refundable.
NOTE:Weight shown is for rating purposes only. Approximate weight of book is 2 pounds. Shipping will be adjusted as necessary as this book will ship via US Priority Mail with a Signature Delivery Confirmation required on quantities of 5 or less.