Northern San Joaquin Valley Thomas Guide 8th Edition * DISCONTINUED TITLE
Discontinued Title! Last one!
Northern San Joaquin Valley Thomas Guide 8th Edition. This last copy of the Thomas Guide for the San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Merced Counties all in one Thomas Guide for North Central California. This Thomas Guide map book has accurate, easy-to-read, street-level mapping and a metal spiral binding for convenience on the go. NOTE This book has some shelf wear and tear with a tear of the first hole on front cover. This is the last one and is NOT RETURNABLE NOR REFUNDABLE! Same great Page & Grid System Thomas Bros. Maps is known by, and carried on by the Rand McNally Company.
Northern San Joaquin Valley Thomas Guide Features Include:
- New streets and updates from previous edition for a fully updated edition since the 6th edition with the most accurate representation of the areas.
- Last edition published, in limited supply
- Full coverage for all cities & communities
- Easy to use Page & Grid System
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
- Fully indexed points of interest
- This is a discontinued title and will sell out quickly!
The Northern San Joaquin Valley Thomas Guide contents has been fully updated since 7th edition and includes ZIP Codes, zip code boundaries, and transit information as well as a complete street index. You will find this an indispensible map book and a real "must have" tool for realtors, professional truck, limo, emergency, and delivery drivers, as well as utility repairmen, government and emergency workers, salespeople and more.
Northern San Joaquin Valley communities covered include:
Escalon, Fair Oaks, French Camp, Kettleman City, Lathrop, Lockeford, Lodi, Manteca, Morada, Ripon, Stockton, and Tracy in San Joaquin county, and Atwater, Ceres, Delhi, Dos Palos, Gustine, Hughson, Livingston, Los Banos, Merced, Modesto, Newman, Oakdale, Patterson, Riverbank, Salida, Turlock, Waterford, and Winton in Stanislaus and Merced county.