Harley-Davidson Ride Atlas of North America * Rand McNally ~ SOLD OUT!
Rand McNally and Harley-Davidson have hit the road together with this great 1st edition Harley-Davidson® Ride Atlas of North America! The Harley-Davidson® Ride Atlas is designed especially for Harley® riders, the road atlas comes loaded with motorcycle-friendly maps, rides, and valuable on-the-road resources. This Harley-Davidson Ride Atlas will be a treasured gift for any motorcycle rider!
Details of what' s inside:
- Specially designed maps that highlight secondary roads and minor highways in bold color.
- Reliable and detailed Rand McNally maps of each U.S. state, major U.S. cities, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
- On-page listings and on-map spottings of Harley-Davidson dealerships.
- Rider-critical information on each state map page, including motorcycle laws by state and province, gasoline availability across the nation, state-by-state numbers for emergency roadside assistance, and state motor vehicle information.
- 25 featured rides across the United States including descriptions of each ride, special route maps, full-color photographs, and side trips to take.
- Border crossing information for Mexico and Canada.
- Contacts for U.S. State Parks and profiles of America's 10 most popular U.S. National Parks.
- Mileage and minutes guide provides driving distances and times between major U.S. cities.
- Information on Harley-Davidson factory tours, Rider's Edge® - The Harley-Davidson Academy of Motorcycling, Harley-Davidson Authorized Rentals, the Harley Owners Group®, and motorcycle shipping.
Ride Atlas specs:
8.5" x 11"; This Ride Atlas is designed to fit into a saddlebag.
320 pages. (284 pages of maps)
Black rubber-like, tear-resistant cover to endure useage and compliment any Harley-Davidson lovers ride.