San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas 2016 * Laminated ~ KMG
The 2016 Laminated San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas by KMG provides the same great map coverage and Santa Clara County content you've grown to love, in a portrait-style format. Each laminated San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas map page is visually appealing and still includes contiguous street-level detail of the San Jose and Santa Clara County area. Each map book page and the cover is protected by lamination for write/on wipe off capability with a dry erase pen. The lamination provides moisture resistance for the traveler or commuter.
San Jose & Santa Clara Laminated Street Atlas Features Include:
- Every map page and the cover fully LAMINATED
- Hand Bound with a heavy-duty continuous steel binding
- Key Map Overview Pages identifies the area each page covers.
- Regional Maps provide an overall perspective of the area
- Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities listed
- Downtown San Jose
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- An Easy-to-use page and grid system
- Places and Points of Interest, Golf Courses, Cemetaries, Hospitals, Libraries, Municipal Buildings, Parks, Post Offices, Schools, Police Stations, and Shopping Centers.
Laminated San Jose & Santa Clara County Street Atlas specs:
- Dimensions: 9" x 11"
- Note: Weight shown for classification purposes only. Actual weight approximately 3 pound.
San Jose & Santa Clara County Communities covered include:
Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, and neighboring communities.
NOTE: This Laminated San Jose & Santa Clara Street Atlas makes a fabulous gift too! Please allow 7 to 10 business days for this custom item to ship as they are done in the order received. Just released May 2016!