The laminated 1st edition Napa & Solano Counties Thomas Guide provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the area. This Napa & Solano Thomas Guide is easy-to-read, with contiguous street-level maps cover a large area, with a portrait-style layout and continuous spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go. Every page and the cover has been laminated for a write on (with dry erase pen), wipe off convenience. You can spill your coffee or water on the pages and wipe them off. Having a Laminated Thomas Guide map book really adds to its durability!
Napa & Solano Laminated Thomas Guide Features include:
- First and last edition published for Napa & Solano Counties
- Easy-to-read scale and consistent map scale from page to page
- Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- ZIP codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
- Every page and the cover is laminated.
- Continuous spiral binding keeps the book together!
Napa & Solano County Thomas Guide specs:
Dimensions: 9" x 11"
Scale: 1" = approximately 0.36 mile
Coverage area: Napa and Solano Counties
Napa & Solano Counties Communities covered include:
Aetna Springs, Allendale, American Canyon, Benicia, Calistoga, Circle Oaks, Davis, Dixon, Fairfield, Napa, Rio Vista, West Sacramento, Saint Helena, Vacaville, Vallejo, Woodland, Yountville, and neighboring communities.
Inside front cover has a slight wrinkle under the laminate but does not affect the use of the book. The book is sold as is and has been discounted. It is a discontinued title and is not returnable nor refundable.
Weight shown is for UPS rating only, approx weight of book is 3 pounds