Greater Kansas City Street Guide 9th Edition Laminated * Rand McNally ~ Last One
Discontinued title/Last One!
Rand McNally's Greater Kansas City Street Guide Custom Laminated is all you need to get from point A to point B in this Midwest city. Rand McNally made the Greater Kansas City street guide easy-to-use, comprehensive, featureing clear, detailed street-level maps, with a bold design complimenting the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition. We made it even better by custom laminating each page and the cover for durability as well as write on (with dry erase pen)/wipe off convenience and a continuous spiral binding. The Laminated Greater Kansas City map book sports a convenient lay-flat spiral binding allowing for easy reference on the road.
Greater Kansas City Street Guide features include:
- More than 500 new streets and updates since the 2006 for the most current and accurate representation of the area
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Foldout PageFinder™ system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers
- Listing of cities and communities
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas
- Detail maps of downtown areas
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position
- Consistent map scale from page to page
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11". Weight shown is for rating purposes only. Actual weight about 4 pounds.
Greater Kansas City Street Guide Communities covered include:
Grandview, MO; Lee's Summit, MO; Liberty, MO; North Kansas City, MO; Raytown, MO; Smithville, MO; Edwardsville, KS; Leavenworth, KS; Lenexa, KS; Olathe, KS; Overland Park, KS; Shawnee, KS; and neighboring communities.