Polk County Street Guide Custom Laminated * Rand McNally ~ SOLD OUT!
This Polk County Street Guide by Rand McNally, is a 4th edition laminated map book of the Polk County area and a great map resource for getting you from point A to point B around this Florida county. Rand McNally' s Polk County Street Guide, custom laminated, including portions of Highlands County, is a comprehensive guide providing easy-to-use, clear, detailed street-level maps that have been laminated for lasting durability. The bold new design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition. The laminated Polk County street guide has a convenient lay-flat heavy duty continuous spiral binding allowing for easy reference on the road. Each map book page has been laminated for the convenience of writing on with a dry erase pen and wiping off.
Laminated Polk County map book features:
- Last edition with hundreds of updates and new streets since previous edition, for the most accurate representation of the area.
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- ZIP codes on maps, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest.
- Listing of cities and communities.
- Regional PageFinder map.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
- Every page is laminated and the cover is laminated for lasting durability.
- Continuous heavy duty steel spiral binding keeps the book together.
With this Rand McNally Laminated Polk County Street Guide by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Their reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page – let us provide your guide.
More than 80 Polk County communities covered including:
Auburndale, Avon Park, Bartow, Bowling Green, Davenport, Dundee, Eagle Lake, Frostproof, Haines City, Highland Park, Fort Meade, Lake Hamilton, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Polk City, Sebring, and Winter Haven and neighboring communities.
Dimensions: 9" x 11". NOTE: Weight shown is for rating purposes only. Weighs approximately 4 pounds.