Seattle & King County Thomas Guide Laminated - 2009 * Discontinued!
The Laminated 2009 Seattle & King County Thomas Guide provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the Seattle and King County, Washington area. Easy-to-read, contiguous street-level maps cover the entire King county area, with a portrait-style layout and heavy duty spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go. Every page and the cover of this Seattle and King County Thomas Guide is laminated for write on, (with dry erase pen), wipe off convenience and extra durability.
- Updated with streets that MapQuest doesn' t have! More accurate than internet directions.
- Full coverage for all cities & communities in King County.
- Hundreds of new streets and updates since 2007 edition.
- Easy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Township tier, range, and section numbers.
- Fully indexed points of interest.
The content of the Laminated King County Thomas Guide has been fully updated since the previous edition, and includes King County ZIP codes, boundaries, and transit information, as well as a complete street index for Washington' s King County.
Seattle & King County Communities included: Auburn, Bellevue, Black Diamond, Bothell, Des Moines, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Kent, North Bend, Redmond, Renton, Seatac, Seattle, and Shoreline, Skykomish, Vashon Island, and neighboring communities.
Weight shown is for UPS rating only, actual weight approximately 2 pounds.