The Laminated Jacksonville & St. Augustine County Street Guide by Rand McNally, is a great map resource for getting you from point A to point B around this Florida area. Rand McNally' s Jacksonville & Saint Augustine Street Guide with Duval County and portions of Clay, Nassau, and Saint Johns Counties is a comprehensive guide providing easy-to-use, clear, detailed street-level maps. Every page and the cover is laminated for durability and write on (with dry erase pen)/wipe off convenience! The bold new design compliments the enhanced cartography within, building on the trusted Thomas Guide® tradition. The laminated Jacksonville & St. Augustine street guide has a convenient lay-flat continuous spiral binding allows for easy reference on the road.
Jacksonville & St. Augustine map book features include:
- Last edition published with hundreds of updates and new streets for the most accurate representation of the area.
- Bright, clear four-color maps
- Every page and the cover is laminated
- Foldout PageFinder™ system
- ZIP code boundaries, block numbers, highway exits, and points of interest.
- Full index with ZIP codes and block numbers.
- Listing of cities and communities.
- Vicinity maps for overview coverage of surrounding areas.
- Detail maps of downtown areas.
- Latitude and longitude notations that identify approximate global position.
- Consistent map scale from page to page.
With this Rand McNally Laminated Jacksonville Street Guide by your side, there's no excuse for being lost. Their reputation for detail and accuracy shines through in every page – let us provide your guide.
Jacksonville & St. Augustine Communities covered include:
Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Green Cove Springs, Hilliard, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Orange Park, Penny Farms, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11". Weight shown for rating purposes only. Actual weight approx. 3 lbs.
Published: 2009, 150 pages